

Not a lot seems to be happening this week but the list of things to get done seems a little long. Today we woke up to a cloudy day, kind of a nice change so we decided to hit the donut shop-a place we used to frequent a bunch when I was pregnant. Brayden got his long john and Becca had to settle for a pink long john as they were all out of sprinkles. Andrea just digs into whatever is placed on her tray.
I put off grocery shopping as much as I can, but today I needed to go as we were out of some major essentials. It is really not that bad with the kids, I just really hate grocery shopping-my goal is to get in and out as fast as I can. Today Becca decided to have a melt down on isle three. After not listening and refusing to quiet down I decided to just leave. Brayden was concerned and was calling for Becca to come. She just stood there at the end of the isle looking as pathetic as she could. I was not that concerned when I went around into the next isle because I could still hear her. Well, the lesson didn't work so well because she just scooted over and stood at the end of the next isle-like no big deal I know where you are! She eventually caved and stopped her fit, but man, can she be LOUD!
I forgot to mention that we completed all this by about ten as Brayden was under a no morning TV punishment, which is just as hard for me-so we were up and moving much faster than our typical mornings. I caved at noon and let them watch they noon video-I should try to go a whole day but I think that I might not be a very nice person by the evening.
After about a 1.5 hour naps...they seems to get shorter, the older two convinced me that we needed to use some old infant keepsake hand print plaster and make hand prints. They had a lot of fun sticking their hand in the clay and then painting. Brayden covered his with color-making it all black. Becca was so cute, she would barely touch her paint brush in the paint and hardly make any color on her clay....it took her a LOOOONG time to finish.
We managed to all eat dinner at home tonight-I should say a home cooked dinner, which is becoming a little rare these past weeks. We decided to do Taco's, which the kids actually ate. Andrea didn't fair so well and was not a fan of the refried beans.
We ended the evening with a bike ride. Andrea was so excited, she loves going outside and just runs to the stroller. Brayden biked the entire way to a neighborhood park and Ephie spent most of the ride trying to get first in line-she hates running in the back, I felt like I was going to go headfirst a couple of times Ron and Brayden took off and ephie was determined to beat EVERYONE. Turned out that is was not that bad of a day for not having anything out of the ordinary to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment